"You need to get this book out there; it has such a positive message for children."
School Visits & Presentations
Joceline also does School Visits to do a reading or teach children about the process of writing and publishing a book.
During the presentation Joceline will teach the student about the positive messages that are in the book such as:
- believing in yourself,
- having faith that you can achieve your dreams,
- overcoming your fears and
- that you are beautiful just the way you are.
Students will also learn:
- how to make a book,
- how an illustrator draws the pictures,
- the importance of reading and writing and
- have fun being creative.
To book Joceline for a School Presentation, or for more information about her work, call 613.271.8775 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Each student will receive a small gift.